Sunday, July 1, 2012

Baseball Boy.......




Hi Everyone!


Today I have a card to share with you using the July Challenge Spots from The Stamp Spot.


My Hubby and sons baseball team colours are black and red so I just had to ink up my new My Favorite Things PI -Baseball Boy. 





His uniform has been paper pieced with red cardstock and I've just coloured in the black areas with my black Copic marker. The black twine has been layered over some black frill ribbon and then over the white scallop cardstock. The star stamps on the background are from My Favourite Things - Ticket Die-Namics. I wrapped some red twine around the main panel and tied it off with a black button.


I even decided to decorate the inside of this one :)






I'd love for you all to come and play along with the July Challenge Spots. So why not come over and check it out?


Your comments mean so much to me! I love reading them! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.





1 lovely comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Sandra! What a fun card. Have seen a bit of paper piecing around lately! Why have I never thought to do this fab technique! Hugs xxx