Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fabulous Florets ........

Hi Everyone!

I've got a combination of three challenges for you today.



(I decided to make a thank you card but not mash it up with DSP)

My card -


and a close up -


I actually won this stamp set "Fabulous Florets" at Stampin' Up! Regionals last September, but this is my very first time inking it up. I think you might be seeing this one again soon though :)

I love reading your comments! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

23 lovely comments:

Connie Plaumann said...

This card is absolutely beautiful!!! I have this set and will have try and case yours. Thank you for sharing.

Connie Plaumann said...

This card is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing, I will have to case this one for sure!

Tammy Fite said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the flowers,and how you've created the border for your sentiment! WOW!

Selene Kempton said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you framed your focal point with the flowers. So beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

A very pretty card for your trio of challenges! Well done ;)

Patrice said...

This is just lovely Sandra. Love that oval centre piece, and very striking with the big satin bow tucked in close.

Kerry Parkinson said...

Great card Sandra and love your coloiuring of the flowers. Glad you liked this set after finally showing it some ink, ll!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Sandra,

Lovely to see another fellow Aussie playing along with us!

Love your card, that little spray of flowers is so soft and pretty, that vertical bow sets it all off beautifully.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Patti Chesky said...

This is absolutely stunning. Using the flowers to frame the oval is just incredibly elegant. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Sandra, the flowers are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Heidi Baks said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is beautiful Sandra. I love all your flowers.

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the flowers.

Unknown said...

This card is just beautiful!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #49 with a link back to your blog on 1-22-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

This is gorgeous Sandra! I love the colours and your fussy cutting. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

hollybeary creations said...

Great use of all the challenges.. I love how you colored the flowers they are so pretty and soft! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

a big WOW on this one. It's fantabulous!!!

Rita W said...

Fabulous card! You should definitely ink it up again as your flowers are gorgeous. :) Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

Lisa said...

Very pretty, I love how soft the colors in the flowers are.

Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Kim P said...

Oh my! This is stunning! So elegant with such wonderful details! Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup!!

Vicky W said...

Absolutely stunning Sandra. Love everything about this card!!!!!

Margaret said...

Saw this on Stamping 411 and had to come check it out! This is beautiful and such a great use of the challenges! I love the fussy cut and layered flowers. They are the perfect frame for the sentiment!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! Another beauty! And ... you do like this stamp set! Hugs xxx