Sunday, February 10, 2013

You Make My Little Heart Happy.....


Hi Everyone!

There's a big storm rumbling in so I have to make this one quick :)

I had some time to craft today but sadly my mojo went missing. I ended up joining three challenges so I didn't have to make too many decisions myself :)

Freshly Made Sketches #72 - sketch 
Inkspirational Challenges #6 - colours (I am absolutely LOVING kraft at the moment!)


and Crazy 4 Challenges #172 - have a theme challenge of hearts "Let's make some cards with hearts on them, but with a twist. Do NOT use red or pink on your cards." (heart is in the sentiment)

This is what I come up with 


and here's a different angle




I love reading your comments! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.







Supplies-
Stamp - MFT Because You're Special
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock - X-Press It Blending Card, SU! Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Perfect Plum and Night of Navy DSP 
Other - Copics, paper doilies, foam dots

18 lovely comments:

Patrice said...

Awww this is such a sweet card Sandra. Love the paper piecing and that gorgeous doily.

Pia S said...

This is SO cute! I like your paper pieced image, and the stitching is such a nice detail!

Ruth M said...

What an adorable card Sandra, great use of the colours! The doily and stitching are such sweet touches!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Inkspirational & I really hope to see you playing along with us again soon! Ruth x

sandie said...

Sandra-so cute, love the stitching and great use of our colours-I think your mojo was there!
Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Unknown said...

Awww this is just the cutest card! Where in the world did you find that beautiful doily? I love your paper piecing on this card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sandra, I just love purple and Kraft so this ticks all the love boxes for me, beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! That image is wonderful and I really like your stitching. Very nice! So glad that you joined us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Donna Nuce said...

The doily and the stitching make this a super sweet card! Love your take on the color challenge.

Christine Blain said...

Sandra, this is ADORABLE! Those colours look so good together. Beautiful work.

Mynn xx said...

Well, this card makes MY little heart happy! It's absolutely darling! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

Linda Suarez said...

Sweet card Sandra! I love the purple and kraft - I would not have thought of that! And a great job coloring too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Your image is adorable, love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Nikki Stalker said...

Hi Sandra. Great to see you playing along with our colour combination this week at Inkspirational. That image is so cute and I love your paper piecing on her dress. Just gorgeous.

Nikki

Cindy Hall said...

First, I have to say that I love your blog design! Your card has so many wonderful features that I don't know where to begin! Your color scheme is beautiful, your coloring is superb, and the details are fantastic! This is truly a showstopper! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kelli in Kentucky said...

Congrats!! I love the details on your card

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I so need to try me some paper piecing! Gorgeous little story! Hugs xxx

Meighan Wheller said...

Lovely card Sandra. Love how you used the sketch with the colours from our challenge. Love the image and how you the paper piecing! Fabulous work. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational, hope you joing us again soon. Meighan

Lisa H. said...

what a darling card. love the doily and the sweet Pure Innocence stamp. well done and congrats.