Monday, January 28, 2013

Finally!


   


Hi Everyone!

Finally after 4 very long days I'm able to get this blog post up!!! For some reason I've been having a terrible time uploading pic's onto my blog. After lots  of perseverance and tears (and a tantrum or two) they are following showing. Yeah!!! :)

Any how... here's my card- 



That beautiful image panel is actually a piece of DP from a Kaisercraft Vintage Timeless paper pad. The original pattern was just a line drawing so to add definition I've coloured in with my Copics. I've also layered the image panel over a piece of SU! lace so just the edge is showing to add some definition and add to the vintage look. I {love} how it turned out!!!

Here's another angle -


edited to add - I forgot to show you all a photo of the inside, so here it is :)




I'm entering this into the following challenges-
4 Crafty Chicks #126 - Buttons, Buttons .... Who has Buttons?






8 lovely comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Gorgeous card, Sandra. Love the paper. Glad you sorted out your blog issues.

Christine Blain said...

This is so beautiful, Sandra; I love it. Blogger has not been playing nicely with Internet Explorer for over a month, for me; I can upload photos to my blog only using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Frustrating! Glad you could get this pic up for us to see. :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Notthing worse than blog probs. I feel your pain. I find blogger hard to put comments on via my iPad! It won't let me correct errors without stopping altogether. This is another beauty, Sandra ... Very soft & elegant! Hugs xxx

Linda Suarez said...

Wow! This is beautiful Sandra! I love the earthy tones and your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

This is stunning Sandra ... love it!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Siv said...

Wow, this card is just gorgeous!!
Thanks for joining the Southern Girls - hope we'll see you again!
Siv xx

Tamie said...

Stunning sympathy cards. They are so hard to make but you make it look so easy! I love the earthy tones you used and the button just helps to make everything pop. Simply gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Eva Marie said...

wow....this is fab ♥ Gorgeous papers
Thanks for playing at SGC
xx