Monday, June 11, 2012

Blog Candy Winner......

Hi Everyone!


Sorry I'm a bit late with the announcement of my blog candy winner.


A very big thank you to everyone that left me a lovely comment. I wrote everyone's name down twice, 1 for the comment and 1 for being a follower. I then drew the name out a hat (well actually out of my dressing gown pocket LOL). 


The winner is-  

Paula said... What a gorgeous page Sandra! Love everything about it, the layout,
the colours, but especially the beautiful photo! I normally have to pull out my 
sponges for my projects, in one form or another! I and also and avid follower


Congratulations, Paula! Please send me an email so I can pop something out to you.


Take care,
Sandra

1 lovely comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Woo hoo! Congrats Paula! Couldn't happen to a nicer gal! Hugs xxx