Tuesday, June 7, 2011

JAI #70


Todays card is a sketch challenge from the talented ladies at Just Add Ink.

I don't have a scallop circle big enough to use as a card so I've had to use some 'creative license' and swap it for a scallop square die. I hope that's still okay.



I love making these scrunched up circle flowers. They are so easy, but they look so effective! Can you see the sparkle? I sprayed them with some chamagne glimmermist.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to email me. I love reading your comments, so please let me know what you think of my card :)







Supplies -
Stamp - Pendant park
Card stock - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Other - Cherry Cobbler seam binding (not available in Aus) Very Vanilla brads, Big Shot, Nestabilities, Little Leaves die, Tomboy glue, snail, mini glue dots

10 lovely comments:

Tammy Hanlon said...

I love your colours it makes for a very elegant card, and the flowers are beautiful with the sparkle.
Tammy

Jodi said...

This card has such a dramatic feel - think it's the rich colors. Love the scrunched flowers!

Yvonne said...

Very striking card. Love the flowers!

Patrice said...

Lovely and it's great to see a scallop square! Love your colours and is that a little seam binding I spy? Very cool!

Christine Blain said...

Just gorgeous, Sandra!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

You're allowed a bit of creative license. Love your beautiful flowers.

Anonymous said...

I do love the sparkles on the flowers. The rich deep colour is great too. Chantell (JAI DT)

Mae's Cachet said...

A beautiful card, love the flowers and your bow. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

Nikki Spencer said...

Another gorgeous card Sandra, love those flowers!

Patrice said...

Wowowowowowowow I can see the sparkle! Especially since I have the original in my hot little hands.

Sandra you are too sweet...will email you separately to thank you!

x