Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Sweet Stop #88.........


Since I had a little spare time yesterday morning, I thought it would be a good chance to "start the year how you would like it to continue" .... so, I started stamping LOL

I decided to play along a sketch from The Sweet Stop.

Here's the sketch -


And my card -

and the inside too -


The photo really doesn't do this card justice. The very vanilla cardstock has been sprayed with champagne glimmer mist and I've painted a little bit on each of the flowers too. It looks really pretty in real life.

Tomorrow this is off to a very sweet blogging friend. I hope she likes it :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandra

2 lovely comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Beautiful card and a great way to start the year!

kelly said...

Happy New Year, Lovely card.


Kelly