Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Summer Mini Catalogue....

Today is the first day of the new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Summer Mini catalogue! And what a great mini it is too! It's full of exciting new items that will make any card maker or scrapbookers heart go all fluttery.


Click here to view the catalogue online or if you don't already have a demonstrator send me an email and I can pop one into the post for you.

If you place an order from any of our current catalogues or promotions I can have it delivered straight to your door anywhere in Australia for only 5% or $5.95 which ever is greater. It doesn't come any simpler than that *smile*


Sandra

1 lovely comments:

AJ said...

Hi Sandra! Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! The link for the paper roses on my card is in my sidebar under: Tutorials>Tania Gould's Paper Roses.