Saturday, December 4, 2010

Project Tuesday Ornament and Box........



Project Tuesday  has a great Christmas project challenge this week. It's to make an ornament and a box.

Please excuse the photo's. It's been raining on and off all day so I just run out in between showers and it's the best I could get.

Here's the ornament  -


And here it is in the box -



This was so much fun to make! And I think it turned out fantastic (even if I do say so myself *smile*). I think this would make a great teacher's present this Christmas, so I think it will be on it's way to my daughter's teacher at the end of this term. And I just realised that there is absolutely no stamping on here at all! Ha-Ha!

See that lace that I have used? Isn't it divine? It's the Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim from the new Stampin' Up! Summer mini catalogue. If you haven't already got a Stampin' Up!demonstrator and you would like a copy of the new mini or would like to place an order please email me.

Thanks for visiting!

Sandra

Supplies-
Card Stock - Old Olive
DSP - Jolly Holiday
Other - Big Shot, Buttons #5, Scallop Circle punch, Chantilly 1/2", TomBow glue, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, paper piercer. Acetate sheet (other brand)

4 lovely comments:

kelly said...

I love it , Sandra. You have used great paper for this.

Kelly

**Farrah** said...

Your ornament and box are fantastic!! So bold and cheerful!
A lot of your work is really beautiful, I had fun looking around!
Farrah

kelly said...

Hi Sandra,

I have a surprise over at my blog for you. Hope you like it!

Kelly

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your right,it did come out fantastic!