Saturday, February 11, 2012

Merry Monday #6....

Hi Everybody!

I know I've been a bit slack posting this last week but hopefully you'll forgive me when you see my card today :)

I've used Lesley's, Merry Monday #6 sketch (although, I did move the small circle element to better suit my card) -


my card-


I had so much fun colouring in this image from SU! Tidings of Joy. I came across this fantastic tutorial on how to use Stampin' Up! markers like Copic markers and I'm so happy with the results. What do you think?

I love reading your comments! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

















Stampin Write Markers used - Blender pen, Blush Blossom, Basic Gray, Going Grey, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Creamy Caramel, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, River, Rock, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Real Red

 

6 lovely comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous Sandra, your colouring is fabulous.

Lesley said...

Wow Sandra, your colouring is amazing! I love that sweet image. Your new blog look is wonderful too. Thanks for joining me.
Hugs,
Lesley

Carol Lucas said...

Very nice! The image is colored wonderfully. My favorite Christmas cards are the ones which remind me of the true meaning of Christmas. Beautiful!

Christine Blain said...

Sandra, this is such a lovely card. Your colouring is beautiful!

Kerry Parkinson said...

Beautiful card Sandra. I can't bear to look at Christmas things again just yet, but this is into my CASE file for later! Great work with the markers.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Beautiful colouring, Sandra! The SU! markers are very underrated! They do a wonderful job of colouring! Hugs xxx