Today I have some little pumpkins that I made to share with you all!
I was inspired to make these from here. I thought I'd use the same idea to make cute little pumpkin Hershey Nugget holders as well.
Here's a top view-
and one from behind-
Cute, hey? I've decided to decorate my hall table for Halloween this year and these look soooo cute sitting with the other Halloween decorations I've collected so far.
I'm also entering them into Shirley's Monster Mash. Be sure to check out the other entries at the end of this post. Lots of cute Halloween ideas!
As always, I love reading your comments! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Supplies- (all Stampin' Up!)
stamp - Elements of Style
card stock - Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Old Olive,
ink- Pumpkin Pie, Versamark
other - Scallop circle punch, Clear embossing powder, heat gun, sponge dauber, snail, sticky strip
Do you want to Play along with the Monster Mash Blog Hop.?
Here are the rules:
1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.
3. Yes using Retired is OK...
4. Use my Monster Mash Badge/Graphic in your post and a link back to my blog.
5. Add your card to the blog hop then put the code on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, just has to be a new card and post.