Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shamrock Easel Card........


Part 3 of Party Time Tuesday's March Madness Challenge is to use their sketch to create an easel card with shamrocks.

I've never made an easel card before and was surprised at how easy and great they look! I decided to make my card to match last weeks shamrock box that I made.

Here's the sketch -

And my card -

I thought it might make a good farewell card. So, what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandra

Supplies - (All Stampin' Up)
Stamp - Sincere Salutations, Petal Pizazz
Ink - Old Olive
Card stock - Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP
Other - Big Shot, Hearts and Brackets die, Buttons #5 die, twine, crystal effects, tombow glue, snail, dimensionals

5 lovely comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is fab! Love the shamrock....great easel card!

Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuedays this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Patchi said...

Great card! I love the clean & simple, monochromatic. Thanks for joining the Party this week and we hope to see you again next week!

Patchi
PTT-DT

Miss Molly said...

I am in love with the soft elegance of this card!

paige said...

This card is as beautiful as your box! What a lovely set they make! thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Beeceecreativity said...

beautiful and elegant...
Thanks for playing along at Party Time Tuesdays and hope to see you again next week... hugs Bev PTT DT