Friday, March 18, 2011

Inkspiration #61


I think I might have missed the cut off for this weeks Inkspirations Sketch Challenge but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Here's the sketch-

And my card-


I purchased Pendant Park when it was on special awhile back but this is the first time I've used it (shhhh ..... don't tell my husband :) I love the border stamp in this set and that's why I bought it.

To tie my bow so it sits straight I used a fantastic tutorial from Paula Dobson.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandra

3 lovely comments:

kelly said...

Hi Sandra ,

Lovely card and colours.



Kelly

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a lovely serene card. Simple but lovely! Hugs xxaxx

Paula Dobson said...

Your bow is lovely Sandra - glad you found the tutorial helpful!

I love Pendant Park too and haven't used it nearly enough. I really like what you have done with it. The earth colours work so well together, don't they!