Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch 91........


I came across the Sweet Sunday Sketch and thought I'd give it a go.

Here's the sketch -


Now, I don't have any oval die cuts (might have to fix that problem since Stampin' Up do have an oval die for the Big Shot) so I decided to just use a rectangle shape for the center piece.

I'm still trying out a vintage style, don't know that I achieved it *smile* but this is what I came up with -



This card looks so much prettier in real life that in the photo. I've added a little Champagne Mist to the musical notes background so it gives that slight shimmery look. Very pretty.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandra

Supplies - (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamp - Happiness Shared, Pocket Silhouettes, Music Notes wheel
Card stock - Early Espresso, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Watercolour paper
Ink - StazOn, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake
Other - snail, Champagne Mist, dimensionals

4 lovely comments:

About Me said...

Super pretty and very vintage-y! Great job Sandra - I'm so happy to have discovered your blog! :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Beautiful! I can imagine the shimmer mist on this one ... I'm sure it looks pretty! Hugs xxaxx

Tania Gould said...

Absolutely stunning Sandra! Right up my alley!

kelly said...

This is very pretty, Sandra.


Kelly