Monday, September 27, 2010

Take a Sip....


As soon as I seen the Take a Sip Stampin' Around Wheel in the 2010-2011 IB&C I knew that I just had to have it. While the Morning Cup set is nice, I don't drink coffee and doubt that I would ever use all the stamps in that set.

I remembered a tutorial that I had seen ages ago on Teneale Williams' blog describing how to unmount the rubber from the wheel and then remount it to be used as a clear mount stamp. I now have a wonderful set of 8 stamps (9 including some of the star like shapes).

These images are perfect to colour with either the aqua painters or blender pens.

Here's what I came up with -



Thanks for visiting!

Sandra

Supplies- (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps - Take a Sip, Pocket Silhouettes
Card Stock - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Watercolour paper
Ink - Early Espresso, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Bravo Burgundy, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray
Other - Blender Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, snail, paper-piercing tool, mat pack

1 lovely comments:

H2 :) said...

This is so pretty Sandra. Your teetering cups are so sweet & your colouring is lovely. Great way to use your "wheel" :)