Monday, September 13, 2010

A Sketch and Colour Challenge

I finally had a chance today to sit down and do some stamping. I decided to combine the Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #39 with the Just Add Ink Colour Challenge #34. This is the first time I've entered a JAI challenge.

Here's the colours from Just Add Ink-



And the Inkspirations sketch -



And my card -





I'm really happy with how this card turned out. I think I'll have another try using the sketch and colours seperately later too.

Sandra

Supplies -
Stamps - Flower Fancy, Happy Moments (retired)
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink - Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Ribbon - Kraft Taffeta (retired)
Other - Eyelet Border, snail, dimensionals. stamp-a-ma-jig



1 lovely comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is very sweet, Sandra. I love these colours for "Flower Fancy", but haven't used them myself; thanks for the inspiration!