Friday, September 24, 2010

Mojo Monday #157


I thought I'd have a go at my very first Mojo Monday challenge. You can find this weeks MOJO157 challenge here.

Here's the sketch-

And here's my card-


I came up with the colour combination using the new Stampin' Up! Colour Coach. It sure is a handy little thing :) You just pick a colour that you would like to work with and then it has 2 different suggested colour themes on the back for you to choose from. For today's colour I picked Rich Razzleberry and it had Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso as one of the suggested colour combos. What do you think? Do these colours work well together? I think so!

Thanks for visiting!

Sandra

Supplies
Stamps - All A Flutter, Scribble This, Occasional Quotes (level 3 hostess set)
Card stock - Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Watercolour paper
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Stazon  Black, versamark
Other - Rich Razzleberry ribbon, sticky strip, aqua painters, Kaiser craft pearls, snail

0 lovely comments: