Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #34

EDITED 19/08/2010 - For the last couple of days I've been looking at my card that I made for the Inkspiration Challenge #34. I kept feeling that something was missing. So, today it finally got the better of me so I "added" a bit. Let me know what you think...do you prefer the before or after???





Today I decided to try my hand at my very first Inkspiration Challenge.

Wow! Who would have thought that it could be so much fun!

Here's the sketch -



And my take on it (before)-



And after -







I've already got another idea for this sketch running about in my head so be sure to come back to check it out :)


Have a good night!

Sandra


Supplies
Cardstock - Rick Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Orchid Opulence (retiring)
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, versamark
DSP - Cottage Wall (retiring)
Others - Heat and Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds, White White 5/16" brads, Eyelet Border punch,
Fiskars circle punch, snail adhesive, Stampin Dimensionals





0 lovely comments: