Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Asian Artistry again.......


I love the Asian Artistry stamp set! Now that I've started using it I don't think I can stop LOL. This is my second card. I'm sure that there will be a lot more before the end of the month when the Autumn-Winter mini catalogue ends.

I really like the appearance of the stamped images in this set. It's more of a rough look, like it has been painted on silk, rather than a crisp image.


Here is the front.......                                 




















and the inside.........
I've already got another idea floating around in my head for the next one. So you'll have to come back and see what I come up with :)


Supplies (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets - Asian Artistry, Best Yet
Cardstock - chocolate chip, rose red, old olive and very vanilla
Ink Pads - chocolate chip, old olive, rose red, close to cocoa, versamark
Others - snail adhesive, Stampin' dimensionals, paper piercer



Til next time,

Sandra

0 lovely comments: