Monday, October 31, 2011

Rolled Roses....



Hi Everyone!

It seems like ages since I've joined in on a Case Study Challenge. When I first saw this month's muse, Niki Estes beautiful creation, I just knew that I had to play along.


Here's my card -


a close up of the gorgeous rolled roses .... I love them!


There are lots of things that inspired me with this card. The square shape, the sponged shape behind the flower,as well as the stamped background.

I'm also entering this card into 4 CraftyChicks ~ Paper Piercing (it's hard to see in the photo but the Cherry Cobbler layer is paper pierced) and Pals Paper Arts ~ Ribbon.

I love reading your comments! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!











Supplies - (all SU! unless otherwise noted)
Card Stock - Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Stamp - Elements of Style
Ink - Crumb Cake
Other - Big Shot, Nestabilities Labels Fifteen, MFT Rolled Rose die, Crumb Cake seam binding, Basic Pearls, TomBow, snail, dimensionals, sponge dauber

10 lovely comments:

Paula said...

This is simply beautiful Sandra! Love the triple ribbon and all those gorgeous handmade roses! Very elegant ♥

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely stunning, Sandra! I LOVE these rolled roses! A beautiful card!

Mynnette said...

Your rolled roses are simply awesome! What a beautiful card--LOVE the pearl accents and that bow!

Patrice said...

Lovely! Great colour combo and terrific sponging.

Pam~ said...

These are so pretty! Fabulous job on making your flowers! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous! Your flowers are fabulous~!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my word, these rolled roses are divine! Love card!

Leanne said...

Nicely done, love that paper too...thanks for playing our paper piercing challenge at 4 crafty chicks!

Lori said...

Gorgeous card! Love those rolled paper roses!!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So many little details ... but the roses are the eye catcher. Gorgeous! Hugs xx