Monday, May 23, 2011

Just Because I Care ..........


Today's card is the very first time that I've used any of my Peach Parfait card stock. Mmmmm ..... not sure why I waited so long because it's actually a really nice colour to work with *smile*

Here's my card -


The challenges that I'm entering this card into are -
CASE study


Friday Mashup!


Southern Girls Challenge Frill and Polish - Frill of lace and Polish of pearls


This card is going to a very dear blogging friend, who is going through a rough time at the moment, to let her know that my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. I hope she likes it.

I'll try to come back later to put in a recipe.


17 lovely comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely card, I am sure your friend will really appreciate it. I really like the colors you worked with and where you chose to place the pearls. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Sandra, I love your card! The colors are beautiful and I love the vintage rose...the perfect touch!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at the Friday Mashup!

Always Playing with Paper said...

This is so pretty Sandra! Your friend will appreicate it! I love Peach Parfait, isn't it yummy! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!
Hugs,
Lesley

Holly said...

Love this.. I adore your flower with those dark edges. Perfect card for the challenge this week. I bet your friend with love it. Who can't love pearls? Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Beautiful creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Paula said...

Gorgeous Sandra! The colour is lovely, isn't it?! The pearl, ribbon and lace detail make this so feminine. Your friend will be delighted to know this was made just for her - lucky friend ♥

Melissa said...

A beautiful card, and lovely soft colours. your friend will love it for sure!

kelly said...

Sandra, I love these colours. The flowers and pearls look really nice.


Kelly

Kasey said...

Sandra, I love that you have made a girly card without using Pink! I has taken girly to a more sophisticated level. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week with your lovely card. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, Sandra...this is elegant! That flourish is beautiful and that peach color is perfect! I especially love that brown grosgrain ribbon with the trim peaking out from underneath...what a glorious accent! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study challenges!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my, Sandra! Just wonderful, love your colours!

Patrice said...

How beautiful, and to go with something other than pink is terrific for this challenge - a nice change. Your flower is gorgeous and I love that ruffled lace.

Kim P said...

This is lovely! The stitching, the flower...wow
Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup!

Jean Martin said...

Sandra this is absolutely beautiful! It's so elegant!!!! Fantastic job on the CASE!!! :)

Sarah Martina said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along and CASEing me! I love it!

Judy May said...

This is such an elegant card Sandra. Love the colour combo, ruffled lace and the flower. I must give Peach Parfait a go!

Alicia said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love your pearls and lace. I have Magnolia blog candy on my blog if you are interested. Thanks for joining in the fun at Southern Girls!
Alicia xx
http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/