Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby, baby, baby.......


This is my second card today so be sure to scroll day for my other one.

It's been a while since I joined in a CASE Study Challenge and the colours on the card of this months Muse Mercy Kerin matched perfectly with the Color Lab Color Challenge. This is my first time playing along with a ColorLab challenge.

Here's the CASE card -

The ColorLab colours -


And my card -

I loved the diamond pattern on the CASE card and thought it would make a really cute background for a baby card.

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to read your comments *smile*

Sandra

Supplies - (all Stampin' Up)
Stamp set - A New Little Someone (retired), Tiny Tags,  Pattern Print (retired background stamp)
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Black StazOn, Crumb Cake, Close to Cocoa (retired)
Card stock - Pear Pizzaz, So Saffron, Marina Mist, Whisper White, watercolour paper
Other - Big Shot, Buttons #5 die, tag punch, Crystal Effects, linen thread, So Saffron ribbon (retired), snail, versamark, clear embossing powder

8 lovely comments:

Robyn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it!!

Paula said...

Oh I love your card!! The colours really work well together. Ihave this stamp set too, so may just have to CASE this card, or at least pull it out, dust it off and let it see some ink - all because you reminded me with this gorgeous card to use it, lol!

stampmonkey said...

This is darling! Love how you did the two colors on your background, and your triple tags are such a cute idea. Very sweet card.

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card! Perfect colors for a baby card! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColorLab this week.

Jen said...

Great take on the challenges. I love those adorable baby tags hanging from the bow! Thanks for playing this week at the Color Lab!

Aimes said...

Two birds, one stone, and a fabulous card! So cool how those challenges worked so well together! Love your baby card!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sue Kohler said...

I love this on so many levels Sandra, the background is perfect and the tags are a gorgeous addition!! thanks for sharing at CASE study !:)

Jen Timko said...

This card is so wonderful! I love the little tags and your coloring is fantastic! So glad you joined us at ColorLab Challenges this week.