Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CASE Study #16....



Sadly, this is Heather's last week as MUSE over at CASE Study. I've really enjoyed CASing her cards this month.

Here's this week card to CASE -


The first thing that really popped out at me when I saw Heather's card was the red flowers with the black highlighting so that's what I really wanted to highlight in my card. That and her beautiful bow.

Here's my interpretation -


Is it just me or is the latest card that every crafter makes always becomes their favourite???? I've got to say that I am LOVING this card! *smile*

If you're a regular follower of my blog, you will know that I don't have any circle dies so I've chosen to do a square scallop again instead. I've used the new scallop square die that's being released here in AUS tomorrow in the new Summer mini. Here's a great tutorial on how to make a scallop rectangle or square of any size using this die.


Thanks for visiting! I'd love to hear what you think of my card *smile*

Sandra

8 lovely comments:

Robyn said...

Well I love it to bits!! Great job!

Meda said...

Wow! Your flowers are amazing!

Aimes said...

Oooh love the embossing on this beauty! Those flowers have so much depth too - stunning!
Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

How fabulous are these flowers?? Gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at CASE Study!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

How fabulous are these flowers?? Gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at CASE Study!

Andrea Ewen said...

It's beautiful! I was attracted to that feature of the red flowers on Heather's card as well. Stunning job, love that those flowers are so striking! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

Adlewiess said...

An absolutley stunning card Sandra!!!! Its my favourite too!!! :) The colours and the leaves and the flowers and that bow - divine! Love it so so much! xxx

Patrice said...

Divine! Love your flowers. The whole card is terrific - and my favourite so far too :o)